July 07, 2022
The Solihull Approach Multiuser Licence (MUL)
We are very excited to tell you all about the launch of
Stockport’s Solihull Approach Multiuser Licence
The following courses are now free for residents of Stockport:
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
- Understanding your baby (0-12 months)
- Understanding your child (0-19 years)
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding your teenager’s brain
- Understanding your brain (course for teenagers)
This fabulous online resource is free for residents of Stockport, giving access to the courses above that are proven to improve emotional wellbeing and the relationships between parents and children.
These courses are for anyone playing an active role in a child’s life, up until they are 19 – this could be mothers, fathers, partners, carers, professionals of all kinds, grandparents, other family and involved friends.
Created by experts, the courses are proven to improve emotional wellbeing and the relationships between parents and children.
Anyone in Stockport can join the courses for free by following these simple instructions:
- Visit the Our Place website
- Use the access code: REDROCK
- You will be asked to create an account so that you can resume the course where you last left off.
- You will also be asked to verify your postcode to make sure that you’re a Stockport resident